Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Booked My Next Trip

So one of the things I love about being here is trying to figure out where I want to go, but not overly planning it. I want adventure and freedom. I don't know where a chance meeting might take me and I want to be free to go there. But I do have to plan a little still, so here is my schedule so far.

I arrived in Italy on Sept. 12 in Rome. I visited Florence, San Gimignano, Siena and Bologna. I left on the 19th.

From Sept. 19th to around the 25/26 I will be in Budapest, Hungary. I will go to Vienna for 3 days next week and return to Budapest for a few more days.

On Oct. 1st I fly to Stockholm, Sweden. I know I will visit Sweden, Denmark, Northern Germany, Netherlands and Belgium. I have a return flight to Budapest from Brussels booked for Oct 18th. So I have 18 days to go wherever and get down to Brussels.

I am not sure what my next trip after that will be. I still need to visit England/Scottland, France and Southern Germany. I will also do some Winter trips to warmer places (Greece, Turkey and possibly Egypt).

2 comments:

  1. I will have to live vicariously through you!

    I think you should plank throughout Europe. :-)
    Maybe make Postcards----a book---how I planked through Europe and what I learned---Oh--I have it--- planking on $30 a day!
    Sorry--been grading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love it. I thought about naming my blog "planking europe."

    But look at me, putting all of my European History knowledge to the test while traveling. I think to my self, "What did Mrs. Jantsch say about this city..." I have been learning a lot about the rebellions of the Hungarians against the Habsburgs rule.

    ReplyDelete